Wednesday, November 9, 2011

exam week

it's started right after hari raya haji. so, back from holiday, i suppose to prepare for my exam already. my first paper on thursday a.k.a tomorrow. l0~ *still having time wandering in here?? subarashi!!

time is running out and i haven't finisg studying yet but the mood just isn't right.

i open my book, i try to consentrate but i can't...
i can't keep my eyes open, i can't keep my mind still...
i try to write my notes, t try to read aloud
but i still fail~~ *ikut tune untitle^^

can you imagine how disaster my situation right now?? i mean i have my paper first thing tomorrow morning but still, here i am. typing and everything when i haven't even finish doing my last minute revision. garrrrrrrrrrgarrrrrrrrrgarrrrrrrrr

i'm so frustrated!! how to make me study?? l0l~~ i need encouragement. gimme some~ if someone study in front of me, i'll be studying too. at least i'm not doing unnecessary stuffs like what i did tonight.
*lee senuggi ne album, toninght. coming up for downloading^^

well,it's been a long time, i thought i'm not their fan anymore. but, afterall.. i'm still a CASSIE~not triple s, not VIP, not ELF...i'm a CASSIE even after all this while.

now, there's no more drama on line. i watched every drama in my store. so need to find new drama for my freaking almost 2 months holiday^^ currently watching we got married. i like khuntoria couple~~they're just sweet^^

whatever it is...need to leave. my TDP book is shrieking to get my attention. 00 wish me love^^

0 mengata di belakangku: