Thursday, November 17, 2011

feeling great

wa.....chua...chua...chua...nomunomu chua!!!
i feel really good. even i still have three exam papers to sit, but still i feel great.

my fourth semester ended already. my hardest time studying already passed. my worst-staying-up-nightmare to do revision for this past two weeks has ended. my killer exam papers already done and now i'm relaxing in my room. i think i'll start packing tomorrow. today, i just want ti relax... ENJOY THE RAIN~~

semester break started tomorrow. doesn't that sound perfect?? ah...finally, after struggling through this semester, it ends occasionally. so many things happen this semester. some of them are good, some are the bad memories. whatever it is that happen, it makes me mature. *wow!! i start to become a wise woman^^

empty-ing the room is the hard part right now. owh...i have so many stuffs all over my room. how to arrange them in my tiny two lockers?? *headache.

ah...as long as i don't have to stay up all night studying n reading notes, then that's okay~~

it's almost the end of the year. can't wait to go back home. even the exam ended, i have my private MUET paper. in my class, i'm a single candidate. so, wish me love everybody. AND PLEASE WAKE ME UP ON SATURDAY MORNING. i'm afraid i'll oversleep n miss my exam. GOD forbid!!!
otsukare,ren!!

0 mengata di belakangku: