Wednesday, February 8, 2012

bitches. headache

i've been busy lately. with what? that's what i'm no sure of. after spendig all my money into i-dunno-what-things, here i am. same as always. life's suck!

well, i've been having this terrible headache since 2012 started. it just get worst n worst. sometimes, the world around me is spinning~ l0l! i hate being not in my best condition. i hate when i had to sleep when i can have fun. i hatre when i had to act tougher when i'm holding back my pain.

u see, sicknesses n pains doesn't really suit me. so i think i better go to the clinic before my flight to kk. it's not for vacation although i had to kill two birds with one stone. kk means shopping n more shopping, people.

this shopaholic disease, i think i get it when i was a good friend with a chronic shopaholic. so even now, the disease won't go. it's not so bad but i hate it eventually.

my headache is killing me n my day. so, till then. oh, did i tell u that my younger sis is married like week ago? hm...whatever. it's not like the world will end before i get married myself. believe in God. He knows better what the best for me.

XOXO

0 mengata di belakangku: