Thursday, January 19, 2012

phobia

it's interesting. my headline. hehehehe. i think i have a serious autistic syndrome. but, since i can adapt well n live normally, so i think my syndrome is not that serious. well...well...well... for a start, i'm a loner. *soundtrack:weottoriya by CNBlue. i don't like being in a place full of people. i love doing my things/ jobs/ works on my own.

i am very sensitive about place. every little things must be placed in the place that i put them. if the broom is on my bed, let it be. i hate it when people touch n mess up with my personal belongings. l0l!

our counselor once asked us to draw a circle. i draw the circle clockwise-as in from right to left. do u normally do that?? hahahaha. normal people draw a circle anti-clockwise. only those with autism draw it clockwise. l0l!

then, i hate sharing. people say sharing is caring. but truthfully, i really hate sharing what's mine. but since i live in this totally sharing-is-caring-world, so i had to learn to share my everything with people. so..so..so..

enough with the autism problem. i have phobias. well, everybody does. it's only about admitting it. as for me, i admit that i'm claustrophobic and hemophobic. i admitted it. i accept the truth long ago. it's true that i'm afraid of blood. even looking at the blood on tv can make me having nightmare. zazzz!!! i can smell blood even how small the quantity is- esp the period blood. the smell blooms well.... l0l! hm....i'm afraid of small places. when there's this place full of people, usually i'll having trouble breathing normally.

well, right now i'm adapting since i'm living in a crowded society. i think i may overcome those problem sooner or later. but, not blood i think. i may faint if i see stefan suck someone's blood LIVE-in-front-of me.

now having slight headache. the weather is the worst. it makes my problem gone from bad to worst. i'm coughing. n i hate it. l0l!

happy chinese new year n happy holiday.

sleepy
XOXO

0 mengata di belakangku: