Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ini memang masalah!!

first of all, after all these while, suddenly feeling like writing. hahahaha. kerek's been asking me to update this mr blog of mine, but i told her i'm to0 lazy!! hahaha. actually, i'm super lazy~

vacation?? well, long journey to kota marudu for my SBE, staying there starting from
march,4 until march, 11. then, the vacation continue. in kk. hahaha. staying for the weekend with the clique. wow!! i had really good time epaking with kemek, linda, izyan n nazatul adik-beradik-as izyan call them. hahahaha.

until all of a sudden, after sending kuruk off to airport, i open my fb n my mood began to.....drop?? firing??? dunno. my mood become the worst ever. dunno how to explained this. only God knows. well,,,i'm all alone in my hotel room, then i see this bullshitting pics than....bla...bla...bla...

no more mood. will write bout this some other time. i hope to see eva ASAP. and muaz. i hope those two can explain to me why this is happening to me. haha. well then.

3 mengata di belakangku:

N.A.M.N said...

masalah pa tu syg?? hhuhuhu

Ika said...

semoga masalah kamu selesai~~

all iz well~~

-rEeN- said...

kuruk-masalah hati. hahahaha

kerek: semoga!! aku malas mau deal dgn budak2 ne~