Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new year, new semester

it's jan, 4th 2012. well. if u've watched the 2012 movie *with the gay lambert singing for the ost*, u don't really thing that this is the end a.k.a apocalypse, right? well...such an intro for 2012

well peps, happy new year to me. today is officially my first day of my 5th semester. i couldn't believe it myself. i'm in my 4th year now....duh!

it's new year n new semester so i wanna start afresh. like really fresh. no more scorned woman acting or any betrayer drama. whatever happen in the past is in the past. i'm a wise woman and i'm letting all that happen slide. besides, i'll fee sorry if i let all that crap haunted me for the rest of my life in campus life. duh..it's not worth it~

dunno wha else to talk here, just wanna update my bored-life in my blog. oh, update! my sis got married last month, well last year to be exact. so, hiya to my cool but delicate bro-in-law, ijam. hope to see juniors next year~ i'd love to be an aunt.

another update? my sis-like my younger sis, is getting married maybe next month or another next month. but she definitely getting married before i even got a boyfriend. duh!!! i'm suck~ really. but to my sis n younger sis, i'm happy for both of you. and welcome in advance to the family my another bro-in-law wanna be,sazali.

with all people getting married, should i really considering dating? the answer is always a BIG NO. let the fate find the destiny. i'm not desperate~ *well, i adore scorned-cunning woman like blair waldorf. i wanna be one too :)

till then. night, world.
XOXO

0 mengata di belakangku: