Tuesday, April 26, 2011

bila dia mula memaki

aku nda kisah. dia mau maki ka, mau apakah, lantaklah!! asal makian dia berasas dan dia nda go overboard~ jgn bikin aku panas la, you damn-fox-bitch!!

yup, i swear, i curse...so what?? i curse n swear when others did something wrong to me. n they really did something wrong to me, then i swore n cursed them. but you... damn!! do you even know why i treated you this way? you keep playing innocent n you disgust me more and more. blueeeekkk!!!

people start to ask, why do i even being frens wif u on the first hand? fuck!!at first you look sincere and we're good. i've said before, I'M ALWAYS A FRIEND TO EVERYONE WHO TREATED ME LIKE ONE. bitch, ask yourself, have you ever treated me like a true friend? damn you!!

you love to put all the blame on my shoulder. oke, if it's true this is all because of me, explain to me what i did wrong? is hating you because you snatch others boyfriend is a sin?? come on la!! i hate PERAMPAS!! i despise them!! dun say we have no choice cuz ALLAH provide us with thousand options~

you are not anybody whose words i need to obey. please la...don't flatter yourself. grrr!! i got no time to think bout you. seeing your face n hearing your face everyday is already a torture, why do you think i'll talk bout you 24/7? huh!!!
like i said, don't flatter yourself. i'm a very busy person.plus, you r nobody, nothing special bout you that will makes me wanna talk bout you all the time.

i'm good in cursing n swearing. very good actually. so please think twice before mess up with me or u'll regret it. i fear nothing when i talk the truth. so stop selling your innocent face to earn others sympathy. you can get all others support as you please as i never ask them to side on me, it's just them who are not fools. they know the truth. that's why they didn't buy your innocent face.

don't expect people are as fool as you and your loyal dog-buddies~they got brain, they got eyes, they got ears. so let them be~ haven't i told you before? even how idiot you are, please don't show off your idiot-ness. people won't even feel sympathy, they'll just laugh at you. baka!!!

finally, you removed me from your facebook. thanx! i appreciate it. in case u've forgotten, i have twitter too. so please unfollow me as well~
don't you feel tired acting all innocent and selling your innocent face just to make people hate me and love you more? please la.. i never persuade people to hate you. they just naturally don't love you. anyway, you and your loyal-dog-buddies are suckzzzzz!!! really~

hate my way of writing? don't read then~

0 mengata di belakangku: