Saturday, January 7, 2012

looking back

well,,,it's a pleasure weekend. cannot wait for heavenly weekend at home. CNY..CNY..come faster. can we just delete next week so we can move straight to the next? l0l!

problem is, my pc isn't working very well. not to my expectation. *is it my pc or just the software? dunno. i just hate MPCStar. it makes my pleasuring movie time crashed! i need another software to take mpc's place in case he annoyed me again. huh!

ra.one. hahahaha...shah rukh khan sure roxx!! love u shah rukh~~ i miss his movie~
wokey...jaejong vs jisung time. let's protect the boss~~
*i am no fan of jaejong anymore. since he left dbsk, i stop rooting for him. i adore yunho n changmin now for giving me a reason for always being a CASSIE.

my new crush?? this cute guy with super long leg. jung il woo~~ peace!
downloading vamp.diaries S3E10 n GG season 4~ l0l!

go die serena. let chuck live instead.
XOXO

0 mengata di belakangku: