Saturday, January 14, 2012

raining

i love RAIN. really love rain. it's my favorite time. when it's raining.... ah! it feels so good now. the rain is pouring outside. the wind blowing. jung il woo is sitting next to me~~hahahaha!! *fantastic fantasy :p

but, since i live in this building, i can't touch the rain. huh!! disappointing! i love touch the rain. it fells great, doncha think so? hehehehehe
so, when i have a house, i'll make sure there'll be an open balcony for me to play with the rain everytime mr.rain coming~~ yeahoooooooo.........

no...the rain almost stop. no...no..no...please don't stop the rain!! #crazyoverrain!

i had my breakfast just now. now, with the rain n the cold wind, i feel like sleeping. okey, i'll sleep in a while. please, continue raining~~

checking my shopping list makes me wanna go shopping badly! ugrh!!! why women love (as in crazily in love) with shopping?? huh!! even i look tough but i still love shopping. n that's why i'm still a yeoja~~ hehehe :)

can't wait to go shopping!!! cny holiday, come faster!! palli wa~~ bi, kajimara~

rain gives me a lot of comfort. when i feel depress, i hope there'll be rain cuz watching the rain makes me feel like it wash away all my worries~ when i'm bored, i hope there's rain. it'll make me happy. when i'm exhauted, i hope there's rain. i'll make me forget everything n just quietly sleep on my bed. when i'm out of idea, i hope there's rain n the ideas will overflowing...flowing...flowing.... da chuaheyo, bi-sama! aishiteru, rain-san~~ i love u, rain!

ren (rain) is also my name. so, i feel connected to the rain for some reasons. i guess. i hope, my future spouse will propose in the rain. i'll be really great, right? hahaha. i'd be too great if it's jung ill woo. or kyuhyun. or lee jun ki. hahahahaha #imagination #flowerboydisease~

p/s. i got my MUET result. guess what?? i did well, or so i think. well, i manage to maintain my band. otsukare-sama ren!! i scored band 4!!! omedetou!! *i'm happy for myself as i didn't have much confidence to score well. huh! thanx GOD~

silent hour.
XOXO

0 mengata di belakangku: